Residential Dumbwaiter - Econo-Lift® Residential Dumbwaiter SystemsA Fully UL Rated Residential Dumbwaiter System for the USA & Canada - UL File# SA32120
Residential Dumbwaiter Systems
“Highest quality, Safest systems on the market”
Not the least expensive, but the best!
Remember you get what you pay for, compare critical system components and warranties!
Econo-Lift® residential dumbwaiter systems
The longest warranty in the industry 5 years. We use the highest quality components and technology found on any dumbwaiter system.
The only Fully UL Certified Residential Dumbwaiter systems in the world.
Econo-Lift® residential motorized dumbwaiter systems. A residential dumbwaiter for homes, condominiums, town homes and more. A fully UL Certified residential dumbwaiter system. Every nut bolt and switch in the system has been evaluated by Underwriters Laboratory to exceed ASME A17.1 & CSA B44 USA and Canadian elevator codes.
Residential dumbwaiter technical information for purchase comparison
The Econo-Lift® residential dumbwaiter incorporates the most advanced controller on the market. This residential dumbwaiter controller can be mounted at the top or bottom of the shaft, or remotely located. The controller runs a very dependable 230 Volt 3 phase commercial grade electric motor / gearbox that incorporates a disc brake with a manual brake release (the heart of the system). The dumbwaiter controller converts the 115 volt power supply into 230 volt 3 phase for the elevator grade motor (from Germany not China) using the VFD drive (variable frequency drive) this device gives full motor control and protection and includes soft start and soft stop. This type of motor / gearbox and controller are only found on high quality commercial grade units designed for 100’s of trips a day. Compare these controls, motors and mode of transportation to the competition, and you will see there is no competition! It is all about long term reliability and ease of maintenance.
Choices at no charge:
- Cab Size / Capacity – 20″x20″x30″ 100 lb, or a 24″x24″x30″ 150 lb or unlimited custom sizes
- Honeywell electric interlocks (included) The best / longest lasting in the industry (safety door lock system)
- In Use Light on call / send station (shows the unit is in motion) Upgraded LED halo buttons show the cars location
- Fully UL rated system – Underwriters Laboratory File # SA32120 (only one in the world)
- Meets and exceeds all current USA ASME A17.1 and Canadian CSA B44 building codes
- Operates under 36″ kitchen cabinet
- Soft start / Soft stop (The VFD in the controller gives complete motor control and motor protection)
- Finished 9 ply birch cab with CNC dovetailed joints (strong and nice looking) Other wood species available
- Roll up Silver line gate system included
- Cab configurations including open one side, front/back, 90 degree or three sides open
- VFD (variable frequency drive) Relay logic dumbwaiter controller – A step above all other dumbwaiter controllers
- Call / Send stations with in use LED light and optional car here
- Commercial grade aluminum rail / trolley system – system durability (same as our commercial Inteli-Lift systems)
- Safety devices including slack cable, final limit, and trolley brake (all required to meet safety codes)
- Honeywell EMI interlock door safety devices (top of the line door safety system)
- 100 lb or 150 lb capacity included
- 30 fpm rated speed 33% faster than the competition
- Economical, reliable, simple to install cable drive
- Maintenance free 3 phase motor / gear assembly, runs on standard household 115 volt current / 230 volt operation
- 115V 15 amp dumbwaiter operation standard
- Travel up to 45′ feet and stops
- Upper and lower emergency physical stops
- 50 Db motor sound rating – same as a refrigerator only in an enclosed shaft – Chain driven units are noisy
- Elevator grade landing limit switches rated at 1,000,000 cycles
- 2, 3 or 4 Stops
- Up to 3 sides open
- Car shelf
- Key lock out (shuts the unit down for safety)
- Two openings at one level – front and rear or 90*
- Pre-Hung fire doors for one hour wall (stain grade birch)
- Pre-Hung fire doors available in birch, cherry, mahogany & oak
- 90 minute fire rated doors available for strict building codes
- 240 Volt 50Hz dumb waiter operation
- Roll up gate monitoring with travel cable & hardware (unit will not run if the gate is open)
Dumbwaiter Kits Include:
- Guide rail & trolley assembly
- Motor / gear assembly
- Dumbwaiter cab with gate system
- VFD (variable frequency drive) dumb waiter controller
- Call / Send stations with pre-wired harnesses
- Door safety Interlocks with pre-wired harnesses
- Limit switches with pre-wired harnesses
- Dumb waiter Assembly hardware
- Dumb waiter Installation manual
- Installs in one day
Warranty: (Longest available dumbwaiter warranty)
- 5 year Parts Warranty on Econo- Lift® residential home dumbwaiter systems.
Hands down the best customer and technical service available. We have 2-3 techs available at all times.
Residential Door Options Fire Rated:
20 Minute Fire Rated doors for a one hour fire wall are pre-hung with your choice of color of hinges. You supply the door knob and trim around the door to match the decor. The door below is an UN-finished door ready for paint or stain to match your decor.
90 Minute rate door systems are also available for strict building codes.
All fire rated doors are available in all wood species, birch, oak, mahogany, cherry and more.