Residential Dumbwaiter - Econo-Lift® Residential Dumbwaiter SystemsA Fully UL Rated Residential Dumbwaiter System for the USA & Canada - UL File# SA32120
Residential Dumbwaiter Systems
“The highest quality, Safest / MOST economical systems on the market”
Econo-Lift® residential dumbwaiter systems
A remote controller and elevator grade motor system that includes Honeywell EMI interlocks (door safety). This promotes ease of installation and maintenance. Fully certified for your confidence and safety.
Fully UL Certified Residential Dumbwaiter systems.
Econo-Lift® residential motorized dumbwaiter systems. A residential dumbwaiter for homes, condominiums, town homes and more. The Econo-Lift® is a fully UL Certified residential dumbwaiter system. Every nut bolt and switch in the system has been evaluated by Underwriters Laboratory to exceed ASME A17.1 & CSA B44 USA and Canadian elevator codes. The only one in the world!
Residential dumbwaiter technical information for purchase comparison
The Econo-Lift® residential dumbwaiter incorporates a VFD (variable frequency drive) relay logic controller that comes with 3 LED lights on the top of the controller to ease in installation and trouble shooting. The LEDs monitor the following: 1 – Hoist-Way Doors Closed, 2 – Car Gate closed 3 – Final Limit, Slack Cable, and optional Access Door open safety systems. The controller requires a 115 Volt 15 Amp dedicated circuit, a standard plug is supplied but can be hard wired as well. This residential dumbwaiter controller can be mounted at the top or bottom of the shaft, or remotely located. The controller runs a very dependable 230 Volt 3 phase commercial grade electric motor / gearbox that incorporates a disc brake with a manual brake release (the heart of the system). The controller converts the 115 volt power supply into 230 volt 3 phase for the motor using the VFD drive. This type of motor / gearbox and controller are only found on high quality commercial grade units designed for 100’s of trips a day. Compare these controls, motors and mode of transportation to the competition, and you will see there is no competition! It is all about long term reliability and ease of maintenance.
Choices at no charge:
- Cab Size / Capacity – 20″x20″x30″ 100 lb, or a 24″x24″x30″ 150 lb or unlimited custom sizes
- Honeywell EMI interlocks (included) NO difficult GAL mechanical interlocks (safety door lock system)
- In Use Light on call / send station (lets you know the unit is in motion)
- Fully UL rated system – Underwriters Laboratory File # SA32120 (only one in the world)
- Meets and exceeds all current USA ASME A17.1 and Canadian CSA B44 building codes
- Operates under 36″ kitchen cabinet
- Soft start / Soft stop (The VFD in the controller gives complete motor control and motor protection)
- Finished 9 ply birch cab with CNC dovetailed joints (strong and nice looking)
- Roll up Silver line gate system
- Cab configurations including open one side, front/back and 90 degree
- VFD (variable frequency drive) Relay logic dumbwaiter controller – A step above all other dumbwaiter controllers
- Call / Send stations with in use LED light
- Commercial grade aluminum rail / trolley system – system durability
- Safety devices including slack cable, final limit, and trolley brake (all required to meet safety codes)
- Honeywell EMI interlock door safety devices (top of the line door safety system)
- 100 lb or 150 lb capacity included
- 30 fpm rated speed 33% faster than the competition
- Economical, reliable, simple to install cable drive
- Maintenance free 3 phase motor / gear assembly, runs on standard household 115 volt current / 230 volt operation no problem
- 115V 15 amp dumbwaiter operation standard
- Travel up to 40′ feet and 3 stops
- Upper and lower emergency physical stops
- Elevator grade landing limit switches rated at 1,000,000 cycles
- 2 or 3 Stops
- Up to 3 sides open
- Car shelf
- Key lock out
- Two openings at one level
- Pre-Hung fire doors for one hour wall (stain grade birch)
- Pre-Hung fire doors available in birch, cherry, mahogany & oak
- 90 minute fire rated doors available for strict building codes
- 240 Volt 50Hz dumb waiter operation
- Roll up gate monitoring with travel cable & hardware (unit will not run if the gate is open)
Dumbwaiter Kits Include:
- Guide rail & trolley assembly
- Motor / gear assembly
- Dumbwaiter cab
- VFD (variable frequency drive) dumb waiter controller
- Call / Send stations with pre-wired harnesses
- Door safety Interlocks with pre-wired harnesses
- Limit switches with pre-wired harnesses
- Dumb waiter Assembly hardware
- Dumb waiter Installation manual
- 5 year Limited Parts Warranty on Econo- Lift® residential home dumbwaiter systems.
***Beware of units that combine the motor and controller on the moving cab, or are battery operated systems.
Starting at $3,945 for states that do not require a C 11 elevator license.
Residential Door Options Fire Rated:
20 Minute Fire Rated doors for a one hour fire wall are pre-hung with your choice of color of hinges. You supply the door knob and trim around the door to match the decor. The door below is an UN-finished door ready for paint or stain to match your decor.
90 Minute rate door systems are also available for strict building codes.
All fire rated doors are available in all wood species, birch, oak, mahogany, cherry and more.