Highest Quality, Safest Systems on the Market
Not the least expensive, but the best! 100 and 150 Lbs. up to four stops.
For 5-9 floors and 250, 300 or 500 Lb. units click here >>> “Large Residential Dumbwaiters”
When shopping for dumbwaiters: compare critical system components and warranties!
Econo-Lift® residential motorized dumbwaiter systems. A residential dumbwaiter for homes, condominiums, town homes and more. A fully UL Certified residential dumbwaiter system. Every nut bolt and switch in the system has been evaluated by Underwriters Laboratory to exceed ASME A17.1 & CSA B44 USA and Canadian elevator codes. The longest warranty in the industry 5 years. We use the highest quality components and technology found on any dumbwaiter system.
Residential Dumbwaiter Technical Information for Purchase Comparison
The Econo-Lift® residential dumbwaiter incorporates the most advanced controller on the market. This residential dumbwaiter controller can be mounted at the top or bottom of the shaft, or remotely located. The controller runs a very dependable 230 Volt 3 phase commercial grade electric motor / gearbox that incorporates a disc brake with a manual brake release (the heart of the system). The dumbwaiter controller converts the 115 volt power supply into 230 volt 3 phase for the elevator grade motor (from Germany not China).
The VFD drive (variable frequency drive) device gives full motor control and protection and includes soft start and soft stop. This type of motor / gearbox and controller are only found on high quality commercial grade units designed for 100’s of trips a day. Compare these controls, motors and mode of transportation to the competition, and you will see there is no competition! It is all about long term reliability and ease of maintenance.
Choices at No Charge:
- Cab Size / Capacity – 20″x20″x30″ 100 lb, or a 24″x24″x30″ 150 lb or unlimited custom sizes
- Honeywell electric interlocks (included) The best / longest lasting in the industry (safety door lock system)
- In Use Light on call / send station (shows the unit is in motion) Upgraded LED halo buttons for a car here indicator
- Fully UL rated system – Underwriters Laboratory File # SA32120 (only one in the world)
- Meets and exceeds all current USA ASME A17.1 and Canadian CSA B44 building codes
- Operates under 36″ kitchen cabinet
- Soft start / Soft stop (The VFD in the controller gives complete motor control and motor protection)
- Finished 9 ply birch cab with CNC dovetailed joints (strong and nice looking) Other wood species available
- Roll up Silver line gate system included
- Cab configurations including open one side, front/back, 90 degree or three sides open
- VFD (variable frequency drive) Solid state relay logic dumbwaiter controller – A step above all other dumbwaiter controllers
- Call / Send stations with in use LED light and optional car here light with upgraded halo buttons
- Commercial grade aluminum rail / trolley system – system durability (same as our commercial Inteli-Lift systems)
- Safety devices including slack cable, final limit, and trolley brake (all required to meet safety codes)
- Honeywell EMI interlock door safety devices (top of the line door safety system)
- 100 lb or 150 lb capacity included
- 30 fpm rated speed 33% faster than the competition
- Economical, reliable, simple to install cable drive
- Maintenance free 3 phase motor / gear assembly, runs on standard household 115 volt current / 230 volt operation
- 115V 15 amp dumbwaiter operation standard
- Travel up to 45′ feet and four stops
- Upper and lower emergency physical stops
- 50 Db motor sound rating – same as a refrigerator only in an enclosed shaft – Chain driven units are noisy
- Elevator grade landing limit switches rated at 1,000,000 cycles
- 2, 3 or 4 Stops
- Up to 3 sides open
- Car shelf
- Key lock out (shuts the unit down for safety)
- Two openings at one level – front and rear or 90*
- Pre-Hung fire doors for one hour wall (stain grade birch)
- Pre-Hung fire doors available in birch, cherry, mahogany & oak
- 90 minute fire rated doors available for strict building codes
- 240 Volt 50Hz dumb waiter operation
- Roll up gate monitoring with travel cable & hardware (unit will not run if the gate is open)
- Opposite Guide rail – adds to car stability during loading and unloading (requires an additional 2-1/2″ in hoist-way width)
- Stainless steel halo buttons with car here halo light – red, white, green or blue
Dumbwaiter Kits Include:
- Guide rail & trolley assembly
- Motor / gear assembly
- Dumbwaiter cab with gate system
- VFD (variable frequency drive) dumb waiter controller
- Call / Send stations with pre-wired harnesses
- Door safety Interlocks with pre-wired harnesses
- Limit switches with pre-wired harnesses
- Dumb waiter Assembly hardware
- Dumb waiter Installation manual
- Installs in one day
Residential Door Options Fire Rated:
20 Minute Fire Rated doors for a one hour fire wall are pre-hung with your choice of color of hinges. You supply the door knob and trim around the door to match the decor. The door below is an UN-finished door ready for paint or stain to match your decor.
90 Minute rate door systems are also available for strict building codes.
All fire rated doors are available in all wood species, birch, oak, mahogany, cherry and more.
5 year Parts Warranty on Econo- Lift® residential home dumbwaiter systems.
Because of space limitations, our new porch design required a spiral staircase up to the second floor crow’s nest. Carrying food and drinks up these stairs would be an ongoing problem. A dumbwaiter was the logical answer but which one? I surveyed available electric and manual dumbwaiters looking at cost, installation flexibility, durability, appearance, customization and safety. Elevation Innovation was the hands-down winner. The installation went smoothly with timely and complete support from the Elevation staff. My family and I are thrilled with our choice and highly recommend Elevation Innovation.
When we remodeled our home a few years ago, we added a deck and wet bar on the second floor but retained our galley style kitchen on the first floor. An obvious improvement was to use a dumb waiter to send the snacks and beverages to the second floor and use it to return the glasses and dishes to the kitchen. We also added a natural gas BBQ on the deck and the dumb waiter has been great for sending food back and forth. We also use it to send laundry to and from the machines on the first floor to our...read more→
We love our dumbwaiter from Elevation Innovation. It makes having a reversed floorplan so easy. We simply pull the car into the garage and unload the groceries and the food is directly into the kitchen. It is easier than having a single level home.
This is a long overdue thank you for your dumbwaiter we used in our residential project in Boston last year. The home owners simply love it, and use it even more than they expected. The experience with E-I and Terry from Nationwide was wonderful. The GC and I had been having a difficult time with a couple other companies stuck in their old ways and not willing to work with our tight site conditions. In fact, it was their unwillingness to help that lead me to you. They didn’t want to spend time to answer my question and made me...read more→
We have worked with EI for a couple of years, great people, great product and support!
Extremely courteous and knowledgeable staff.
This was the most responsive company with the best product for the money! We love our lift!
I had some questions regarding dumbwaiter systems. Scott was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.
My experience with this company far exceeded my expectations! The quality of their equipment is outstanding.
Excellent quality and great customer service! The team is very attentive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.